Hiring Location: Ottawa
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Manager will provide ongoing business support and performance measurement to key stakeholders to meet our objective of maintaining continuous profitable growth. A detail-oriented and diligent team player, the Finance Manager will be an exceptional communicator and will be a trusted advisor to others at Rianta Solutions Inc.
Rianta Solutions Inc. is a leading provider of semiconductor IP products and services. We offer high quality IP Cores, Verification IP Products and Engineering Design and Verification Services for ASICs, SoC and ASSP designs to the world's largest semiconductor and hardware equipment vendors. Rianta’s IP Cores and Verification IP are for Ethernet, Security and Deep Learning Acceleration applications.
- Provide in-depth business support and project performance analysis.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and modeling process.
- Prepare and present quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long term plan.
- Inquire, anticipate and analyze to become a trusted advisor.
- Participate in monthly review of resource allocation.
- Manage the month-end process to analyze actual results that include financial statement line items and expense detail versus budgets, plans and forecasts, explain variances for the understanding of all business stakeholders.
- Prepare the monthly financial reporting packages for internal management, including the timely reporting of key financial metrics.
- Manage the preparation of the year-end tax filings, including SR&ED claim.
- Manage and act as backup of key accounting operational activities including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, corporate tax.
- Perform on-going review and improvement of processes.
- Develop internal controls, policies & procedures based on business requirements.
- Become an active participant in understanding the business behind the numbers.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or business-related.
- 7+ years post designation experience with the technology industry.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong FP&A or project analysis experience.
- SR&ED experience and in-depth knowledge.
- Full cycle accounting experience.
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrate detail-oriented work ethic.
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines.
- Highly skilled and proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal skills and strong business acumen
- An entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and customer service attitude
Rianta Solutions Inc. offers a competitive salary package and a great work environment. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We understand, accept, and value the differences between people of different backgrounds, genders, sexual orientations, ages, beliefs, and abilities. We aim to create an inclusive environment and encourage diverse individuals to apply.